Tolerance Analysis Training
Tolerance stack-up analysis training from Elite Consulting in the UK.
IN-Tuition - our new Pro/ENGINEER® Training Program - We Come to You
In-house, Intensive training for Individuals. We come to you to deliver these courses. You use your own software, we supply the trainer. It is cheaper than you think, because of our special rates for 1, 2 or 3 users. See below to download brochure with prices.
This course is only available by special request.
As well as this course there are other courses available in Pro/ENGINEER® & Pro/MECHANICA® For a list, go here.
Tolerance Analysis Content (1 Day)In this course you will get an introduction to Tolerance stack-up analysis . This course is independent of the CAD system that you use.The course covers both traditional and geometric tolerancing and includes both worse-case and statistical tolerance analysis. No special software is assumed or necessary. The course will be a mixture of lectures and student exercises. All examples van be solved by hand or using Excel®. Also see our other courses
• Variation and Sources of Variation
• Tolerance Stackups with Plus/Minus (Traditional) Tolerances
• 1-D Tolerance Stackups
• Single Part and Assembly Stacks
• Tolerance Analysis Worst-Case
• Diametral and Radial Tolerance Stackups
• Statistical Tolerance Stackups
• RSS, Modified RSS & Statistical
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
• 2D & 3D Tolerance Stackups
• Assemblies with Fixed or Floating Fasteners
• Tolerance Analysis for Assembly
• Tolerance Analysis for Performance
• Matching Tolerances to Process Capability
• Cost of Tolerances
• Taguchi Loss Function
• Software for Tolerance Analysis
Note:This course is not for the Pro/Engineer Tolerance Analysis Extension (TAX)
Download the brochure Tolerance Analysis Training
To tell us about your requirements please go here
Questions or comments about this web site should be addressed to